</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Your greatness has no boundaries,
My heart is filled with praise,
You gave your life to save me,
No I won't deny it.

I am forever grateful,
To you the highest praise,
I am the child of God,
No I won't deny it.

Great is our God, (x2)
Make his praise loud,
Make it loud. (x2)

Good Day All :]
&
Miller is my love :]

Edited}

Anyway, sometimes I really can't stand someone from my workplace. We used to help you out in shifts. Because of you, some of us have to forgo our plans for the day to replace you at work. You are being insensitive to your surroundings. It's not like we MUST help you, it's our CHOICE. Gosh. After one month after your work, you're still the same. Come on, can't you see all of us are giving in to you? Stop giving me and others your I'm-Rich-So-You-Better-Don't-Offend-Me kind of attitude. We're not your servants. You're taking us for granted so stop all those Oh-So-Great logic of yours. So, blame yourself of what happened and not us. The least you could do is saying a "Thank You" to those who'd helped you. But no, you didn't. You did not even show any signs of appreciation. Please, learn some manners.

I need somewhere to vent my frustration. Got to go home now. Laters`

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing